We are committed to providing timely and accurate information on our earthquake response efforts and the impact on affected communities. As a humanitarian organization, we are working closely with our partners and local authorities to provide emergency assistance to those in need. In this platform, you will find updates on our ongoing response efforts, including information on the distribution of aid and resources, medical care, and other relief initiatives. We hope that this information will help keep you informed and engaged as we work to support those affected by this natural disaster.
UOSSM Canada Response:
- Shipment of medical supplies
- Medical Mission to Turkey/Syria
- Establishment of Emergency Mobile Clinic in northern Syria
- Nutrition support - 1000 hot meals through Rahma House in Osmaniye, Turkey
- Mobilizing Canadian hospitals to donate medical equipment
UOSSM Canada in the media: