1. Mobilize medical NGOs and societies to make their medical and surgical resources accessible for the treatment of injured victims of the Syrian war.
2. Coordinate the necessary human resources, made up of volunteers abroad and medical staff inside, to implement UOSSM's relief and development projects.
3. Set up logistical aid and training facilities for medical teams in Syria to help them build their capacity to improve the management of injured patients.
4. Evacuate critically ill and severely injured patients to well-equipped health care centres in neighbouring countries.
5. Lead the research field to improve healthcare outcomes and survival rates. This is done through electronic data collection, training, and educational programs in coordination with UOSSM's large medical network inside Syria and in partnership with other NGOs.